BioConsortia is seeking a reliable, organized Junior Accountant to assist in the day-to-day finance and administration aspects of running our business. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills. You be will joining an established team with opportunities for professional development and significant intellectual contribution to the finance team as we continue to grow and build value for our investors.
• Assist with recording and reporting all company financial transactions and reconciliations, including preparation of monthly financial statements of the Company
• Assist with preparing and updating budgets/forecasts for US and NZ operations.
• Input all invoices into accounting software (QuickBooks)
• Arrange payments to vendors; match payments in QB; scan and attach all invoices
• Ensure proper procedures followed and orderly accounting filing system is maintained
• Assist in ensuring a timely monthly close process
• Assist in annual audits
• Arrange filing/archiving all accounting files.
• Track down overdue invoices
• Adding all new vendors to QB and Online Banking
• Manage vendor W-9 information
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business
• 2+ years experience in a finance/administrative capacity preferred
• Must be proficient in Word and Excel; familiarity with QuickBooks preferred
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organizational ability and ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
• Pleasant, friendly disposition with strong interpersonal communication skills
• Team oriented
Contact: If you have interest or want more information please contact, in complete confidence: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Utilizing our patented Advanced Microbial Selection (AMS) process, BioConsortia develops microbes that have exceptional partnerships with plants, resulting in high-performance products for substantially larger and healthier crop yields and a significantly improved environmental profile for growers.
Drought, desertification, degradation and development are stressing the planet’s arable land. BioConsortia’s plant health portfolio includes biologicals that protect crops against pests and diseases at all points of the food distribution chain (biofungicides, bionematicides, and post-harvest disease control), as well as biostimulants that increase crop yields.
To reduce the amount of synthetic fertilizers and farm runoff while increasing crop yields, BioConsortia leverages the power of cutting-edge technologies to create customized biological solutions using nitrogen fixing microbes in non-legume row crops, such as corn and wheat, as well as fruits and vegetables.
For more information, please visit us at www.bioconsortia.com