BioConsortia is seeking a Regulatory Specialist with excellent regulatory and scientific knowledge and a keen interest in bolstering the value of this innovative agricultural biotech company by securing product registrations globally and ensuring compliance with product related regulations. The ideal candidate will display outstanding research, analytical and communication skills. You will help build and maintain a high value registration portfolio based on our current research and innovation. You will be joining a small team with opportunities for professional development and significant intellectual contribution.
Specifically, the Regulatory Manager will work with the Director of Regulatory Affairs and Operations & Science teams to
- Timely apply for and ensure receipt of permits to transport soils, microbes and products.
- Apply for US EPA and state registrations of products, including preparation and compilation of registration dossiers and tox testing.
- Develop and advance the organizations policy and procedures for regulatory affairs and compliance to establish a compliant culture, including on-site compliance audits.
The successful candidate will possess the following background and skills:
- MS or BS degree in Microbiology, Plant Science, Genomics or related sciences (essential).
- A minimum of 1 year recent experience in agricultural product registration.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to explain complex information clearly and concisely.
- General knowledge of FIFRA regulations and guidelines.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
BioConsortia will consider remote work candidates residing within the USA, preferable in pacific time zone.
Authorization to work in the USA long term (US citizen or permanent resident) required.
Contact: If you have interest or want more information please contact, in complete confidence: firstname.lastname@example.org.