BioConsortia is seeking a Business Development/Administrative Support person with exemplary communications skills, both written and verbal, good technical and organizational skills, scientific knowledge and a keen interest in participating in the growth of this innovative agricultural biotech company. You will help build and maintain relationships with third party collaborators, media contacts and the science and executive teams. You be will joining a small team with opportunities for professional development and significant intellectual contribution.
Business Development (50%)
• Develop business and technical presentations in Powerpoint
• Write press releases & articles for publication in collaboration with the research team
• Update and manage website content using web development software (no coding proficiency required, but experience with WordPress preferred)
• Maintain minutes, records & summaries of discussions/business with collaboration partners
• Over time, take over day-to-day communications and relations with collaboration partners
• Responsible for NDA & MTA digital filing and organization
Admin & group support (40%)
• General office administration: oversight of expense reports, filing of documents, ad hoc support across the team
• Support with Regulatory Filing submissions (execution and filing)
• Preparation of product labels in collaboration with technical team
Financing support (10%)
• Some interaction with VCs, investors & Board
• Development of Board & Financing presentations
The successful candidate will possess the following background and skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in agriculture/biology field or in business with ag/science/farming experience
• Knowledge of agriculture and/or biology (preference for some microbiology)
• Superior written and verbal English skills
• Good powerpoint skills – mechanical and artistic
• Keen interest or experience in business, marketing, or advertising roles
• Attention to detail, meticulous, creative, self-motivated
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Permanent authorization to work in the USA (US citizen or permanent resident) required.
Contact: If you have interest or want more information please contact, in complete confidence: email@example.com