BioConsortia is seeking a reliable, organized Junior Accountant to assist in the day-to-day finance and administration aspects of running our business. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible, and excellent client-facing communication skills. You be will joining an established team with opportunities for professional development and significant intellectual contribution to the finance team as we continue to grow and build value for our investors. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for an entry level position with exciting and challenging work.
• Assist with recording and reporting all company financial transactions and reconciliations, including preparation of monthly financial statements of the Company
• Assist with preparing and updating budgets/forecasts for US and NZ operations.
• Input all invoices into accounting software (QuickBooks)
• Arrange payments to vendors
• Ensure proper procedures followed and orderly accounting filing system is maintained
• Assist in ensuring a timely monthly close process
• Arrange filing/archiving all accounting files
• Assist in annual audits
• Manage vendor W-9 information
• 2+ years experience in a finance/accounting capacity (preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business
• Must be proficient in Word and Excel; familiarity with QuickBooks
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong organizational ability and ability to prioritize tasks
• Ability to consistently meet all deadlines
• Pleasant, friendly disposition with strong interpersonal communication skills
• Team oriented
Permanent authorization to work in the USA (US citizen or permanent resident) required.
Contact: If you have interest or want more information please contact, in complete confidence: firstname.lastname@example.org