BioConsortia is looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals with an interest in advancing agriculture and food production to work within a Plant Care Team in our greenhouse facility near Davis, CA. BioConsortia uses this facility to test microbial consortia for a wide range of beneficial effects on diverse plant species. As part of the Plant Care Team successful applicants will be play a key role in identifying and advancing microbes through BioConsortia’s product-development pipelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work within the greenhouse plant care team to ensure the throughput of diverse experiments for multiple product pipelines
- Perform varied aspects of experimental set up and plant care including
- Soil mixing
- Pot filling
- Seed treatment
- Seed planting
- Contribute to plant phenotyping activities to identify microbial consortia of interest
Ideal candidates will:
- Have experience working within a greenhouse
- Have plant care experience
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
- Be able to work flexible hours that may alter with season or weather
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A.